April 26, 2018
We welcome today in Cotabato City, 7 teachers from Metro Manila and 2 teachers from Iligan City for PeaceTech’s Teacher’s Training, held at Granny’s Garden, Datu Odin, Maguindanao.
From 26-29 April, a total of 18 teachers from 6 high schools will be sharing good practices in classroom videoconferencing and will be topping up their competencies in peace education through the use of technology. Teachers will also review PeaceTech’s peace education modules, and draft a joint schedule and workplan for schoolyear 2018-2019.
Program schools involved for this coming schoolyear are:
1. Cotabato City National High School – Main Campus
2. Cotabato City National High School – Rojas Site
3. Esteban Abada High School, Manila
4. Lakan Dula High School, Manila
5. Raja Soliman Science and Technology High School, Manila
6. Tomas Cabili National High School, Iligan City
This PeaceTech Global Classroom Teacher’s Training is made possible through the support of the Philippine’s Department of Education (Cotabato City Schools Division) and the Telus Community Board.
Photo: Teachers enjoy a short visit to the Grand Mosque upon their arrival.